Semen Collection Kit
- No more "Here's a cup, there's the bathroom"!
- At last!...a non-spermicidal design collection system for semen analysis and/or insemination purposes!
- This simple kit offers a sensitive and comfortable method for the patient to collect a specimen
- and transport it for laboratory analysis.
- Contains one Male-Factor Pak® condom and Pre-Seed Lubricant for comfort.
Male Infertility Collection Kit W/Lubrication
Studies show that semen samples obtained through intercourse are more viable than those obtained through masturbation.
Improved specimen viability and increased patient acceptance when masturbation is objectionable, are the benefits that medical professionals have been waiting for.
Advantages of the Hygene Kit
- Non-Spermicidal. Biologically inert polyurethane condom maintains sperm viability, motility and velocity. No mold releases or powders used in condom manufacture.
- Psychologically Acceptable. Allows sample collection at home or other private settings and eliminates patient stress traditionally caused by religious, cultural or emotional objections to masturbation or coitus interruptus.
- Comfortable and Gentle. Ultra-thin polyurethane facilitates sensitivity, satisfaction and high sexual stimulation.
- Easy to Use. Patient simply cleans genitals prior to use, removes condom when erection has ceased after ejaculation, and closes condom with a provided twist-tie.
- Easy to Transport. Patient seals condom in compact pouch with patient I.D. label, and transports to physician or laboratory, carrying it close to body to maintain specimen temperature.
- Sterile. Individually sealed and packaged.
- Less Costly. The Hygene® Semen Collection Kit is priced lower than its leading competition.