- The Male-Factor Pak With Fertility Friendly Lubricant allows patients to collect a specimen during intercourse,
- Providing a natural alternative to yesterday's tradition: masturbation.
- The lubricant specifically designed for use at intercourse that has non spermicidal qualities. It is ‘sperm-friendly’ as it matches the qualities of the fertile cervical mucus, so it provides a helpful environment to facilitate conception. It is also an excellent lubricant for the ma to use under the MFP since the MFP is a dry, non-lubricated condom. And because it is non-spermicidal, it DOES NOT negatively impact the specimen. In fact, it makes for a better, quality sample. It can enhance better possibilities for higher sexual stimulation with subsequent superior ejaculate production. The superiority will be reflected in higher ejaculate volume, higher sperm number and better, quality sperm. (No applicator included nor required)
Male-FactorPak w/4g prefilled Lubricant
It also gives medical specialists the opportunity to work with more representative samples than ever before. Studies show that semen samples obtained through intercourse are more viable than those obtained through masturbation.
Improved specimen viability and increased patient acceptance when masturbation is objectionable, are the benefits that medical professionals have been waiting for.
- Non-Spermicidal. Biologically inert polyurethane condom maintains sperm viability, motility and velocity. No mold; releases or powders used in condom manufacture.
- Psychologically Acceptable. Allows sample collection at home or other private settings and eliminates patient stress traditionally caused by religious, cultural or emotional objections to masturbation or coitus interruptus ("pull out").
- Comfortable and Gentle. Ultra-thin polyurethane facilitates sensitivity, satisfaction and high sexual stimulation.
- Easy to Use. Patient simply cleans genitals prior to use, removes condom when erection has ceased after ejaculation, and closes condom with a provided twist-tie.
- Easy to Transport. Patient seals condom in compact pouch with patient I.D. label, and transports to physician or laboratory, carrying it close to body to maintain specimen temperature.
- Sterile. Individually sealed and packaged.
- Less Costly. The Male-Factor Pak is priced lower than its leading competition.
We do not accept returns of health items. Thank you.