We have been granted distributorship for the Cellex Covid Rapid Test in the
USA. We are now looking for distributors for this World-class popular test
and if interested, contact us directly for pricing and availability:
Profzavos@zavos.org (Tel: 859-278-6806).
NOTE: The Cellex qSARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow
immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection and differentiation of
IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in serum,plasma (EDTA, citrate)
or venipuncture whole blood specimens from patients suspected of
COVID-19 infection by a healthcare provider. The qSARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM
Rapid Test is an aid in the diagnosis of patients with suspected SARS-CoV-2
infection in conjunction with clinical presentation and the results of other
laboratory tests. Results from the qSARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test should
not be used as the sole basis for diagnosis.
- Small sample: 10μl Serum/Plasma/Whole blood Specimens.
- Tests results seen within 15 minutes,
- Cassette design allows for clinician to process and read results quickly, no laboratory equipment needed.
- Accurate and reliable results (PPA – Positive Percent Agreement) 96.8% and NPA – (Negative Percent Agreement) 97.8%.
- Cellex Test cassette includes; large sample and buffer well, internal control line(C – line), and both a (G – line)IgG and (M – line)IgM.
- Cellex Rapid Test allows clinicians to confirm antibodies and take immediate action regarding the individual and their situation if test results are positive.
Cellex Covid Test Kits (25 Kits per case)
Cellex Covid Test Kits (25 Kits/box) Call for info: 859-489-1448