- No more "Here's a cup, there's the bathroom"!
- At last!...a designed collection system for sample analysis and/or insemination purposes!
- This simple kit offers a sensitive and comfortable method for the male patient to collect a specimen and transport it for laboratory analysis.
- Contains one Male-Factor Pak® condom
- one prefilled Lubricant for comfort. Non spermicidal. Fertility friendly. Conceive Plus
Seminal Collection Kit W/ prefilled Con ceive+
Studies show that male samples obtained at home are more viable than those obtained in a cup.
Improved specimen viability and increased patient acceptance are the benefits that medical professionals have been waiting for
Non-Spermicidal. Biologically inert polyurethane condom maintains viability, motility and velocity. No mold releases or powders used in condom manufacture.
- Psychologically Acceptable. Allows sample collection at home or other private settings and eliminates patient stress traditionally caused by religious, cultural or emotional or coitus interruptus.
- Comfortable and Gentle. Ultra-thin polyurethane facilitates sensitivity, satisfaction and high stimulation.
- Easy to Use. Patient simply cleans private area prior to use, apply the fertility friendly lubricant, when sample is produced the lubrication makes it easier to remove the condom when erection has ceased after ejacu lation, and closes condom with a provided twist-tie.
- Easy to Transport. Patient seals condom in compact pouch with patient I.D. label, and transports to physician or laboratory, carrying it close to body to maintain specimen temperature.
- Sterile. Individually sealed and packaged.
- Less Costly. is priced lower than its leading competition.